Sunday, February 6, 2011

Long Jean

I can't really consider Long Jean a date, but I want to write about him anyway. Long Jean has got cahones. He and I had talked a few times at work, made a couple of bets, and chilled in the break room once or twice. Well, one day I'm hard at work throwing my little heart out, sweaty, gross, and smelling like Jet Fuel and airplane. He drives up, walks past my crew, (one of which had already scolded him for hanging around a little too long) and walked right up to the door of the bin where I'm located. He hands me a piece of paper. Says, "I don't want to get you in trouble, so text me." and walks away. Well, he and I have become text buddies. I find him very interesting. We get along well. And, have quite a bit in common.
I just moved into a new place that I'm kinda excited. I've got a pool, hot tub, sauna, gym, pool table, and tennis courts. Well, Long Jean knew about the move and was more than anxious to come and help me test out all the facilities. So, he came over and we chilled. We played pool, which I got worked. Out of 12 games I won 3. Now, I will add that he won quite gracefully. He claims that since I scratched on the 8 ball multiple times he didn't really win, I just lost. Doesn't make sense, but sounds good to me. Anyway, we had a swell time. Great conversation, fun just chilling, and some chemistry. Now, I can't rate this because it wasn't a date, but I did want to tell about Long Jean.

1 comment: