Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tad #1

Okay, so Tad is a kinda funny individual. He speaks very quickly, and softly, without moving his mouth. Which, in a restaurant makes it hard. He would be the deaf person's nightmare date. But, I'm not deaf... so we got along well enough even though he may have thought I was a little slow. Now, Tad did my dating no no #1. While arranging the evening he used the F word. Now, I'm no saint, but I'm also no sailor. I don't mind an occasional damn, or hell.... but the F word before you've even taken the person out?! a little on the risky side. Stay tuned to find out if it was a risk worth taking...........Okay, back to the tuned in. So, Tad and I met at Zupas....-.6 points for uncreativity...(Author's side note: My main form of punctuation is ....... . And, Zupas is fine and dandy for a girl friend's get together lunch, but I don't want a lunch joint for dinner). Well, dinner went well, we ate, we talked we cracked jokes, we discussed, we awkwardly silenced; you know, everything a normal date has to offer. We sat in Zupas till 9 when he offered his place for a movie. (What is it about guys that they think that "yeah, this chick and I just met. Taking her back to my empty place is a great idea. Let's see if she'll go for it." No, I don't want to go back to your place on the first date. Don't you know that as a girl I'm supposed to protect my carnal treasure and going back to your place for a movie is not part of the game plan. We all know that means "I think I've satisfied one of the three things I need. Now, if you say 'Thank you' and appreciate my efforts I've only got one thing left before I'm a happy man. And that one thing that is holding me back is waiting back at my dark, empty house nestled under a blanket on my oh so comfy couch. So, I kindly decline on the premise that I have to be up early in the morning. So, we talk for another few minutes and we end scene. Now, Tad was fun company. I won't give him a total bad rap for the evening. Conversation did flow well, we didn't have a lack of things to say or discuss. He has a sense of humor so that also adds nicely to the evening. He is a grown up with a real job and a life going on for himself. Now, since the date Tad and I have been in textual contact. He keeps mentioning how hot I am. and asking how my hot body is and blah blah blah blah. Gag me please. Now, Tad, my bit of advice for you....calm the hormones down. Girls do like to be complimented. But being called hot over and over just makes us feel like a cooking piece of meat. It doesn't sound very sincere. It just lets me know you were checking out my body while I was talking. Now, if you were to mention my sparkling personality, my radiating smile, and my elegant body type, I think 'wow, what a sweet guy.' and it adds way more points than knowing that you find my rear end a good asset to my life. Now, for the rating. I give this date a 4.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like he is more interested in a good bar-be-que than getting to know your finer qualities. I hate him.

    ReplyDelete